Seeking Mortgage Options in Washington or Oregon?
Heroes Northwest is not a lender and does not perform and services related to lending. Your lending resource partners are Federally and State Regulated. See NMLS ID #’s to look up any partner NMLS LOOK UP
We have lending partners that help create this program and are prior service members themselves. So no better partner to know what is needed to get you a home loan.
Each loan officer that participates with Heroes Northwest has access to down payment assistance, bond loans, lender specific credits, & special programs for heroes. Some of these programs will depend on geography, credit, loan amount, and other unique criteria. Please ask your licensed loan officer for details.
Some unique programs include:
- USDA Zero Down Purchase or New Construction
- State Bond Loans to cover some or all of your down payment
- VA Loans with zero down and ability to upgrade home to energy star efficient
- Good Neighbor Next Door 50% off the home price from HUD
- CHENOA Down Payment Assistance loans
- Lowered Mortgage insurance options
To get a better understanding of which programs is best for you, we will connect you with your local Northwest lending partner and they will go over programs, credits and any questions you may have. This is at no obligation to you and Pre-Approvals are free to complete. All lenders are equal housing lenders.